Looking for a history packed, luxury hotel style wedding venue within Warwickshire? Then the Ettington Park hotel could be for you!
The Ettington park hotel is a luxury hotel set in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire. The grandeur of this Neo-Gothic mansion is pretty overwhelming at first sight, but once inside you can expect the warmest of welcomes. Every part of this impressive country house has a tale to tell, as it has so much history to it.
When you arrive, you will feel the grandeur instantly, looking around you will see wondrous ceilings, stunning chandeliers, and floor-to-ceiling windows, which provide breathtaking views of the well-kept grounds. There is also a Norman church (Perfect for portraits) and orangery. The word romantic comes to mind when wandering around the venue.
What's also great about this venue is the exclusivity. On your wedding day, you will get your own private bar and courtyard. There is so much care to attention and detail, allowing you to celebrate your wedding day in style. I can also personally vouch for the staff here, they will look after you, nothing is too much, and that's a promise.
As this venue is also a hotel, this gives your family and friends the option to stay over, so they can truly let their hair down and get into the party spirit. The hotel has 43 bedrooms and 3 feature rooms, ensuring plenty of room for all of your loved ones. Their deluxe bedrooms are the perfect pre-wedding space for those all-important preparations!
This venue offers a number of different ceremony options, allowing you to celebrate your day, your way. You’ll find two awe-inspiring outdoor ceremony locations within the grounds. And If you prefer to have your ceremony indoors, then that's no problem at all, as they have the Hathaway suite and library (Very unique I have to say!)
When it comes to the evening celebrations, you again get a number of options to choose from. They offer two large rooms, the Hathaway suite, and the great drawing room. If you are looking for something a little more intimate, they also offer private dining which is set within a 19th-century chapel.
The Ettington Park Hotel also understands, that now more than ever, not everybody may be able to make it to your special day. So they offer high-quality streaming, so you can have your most important moment captured live. This is great for elderly relatives, family over the pond, or people who cannot make it due to emergencies. This allows everyone to be with you while you say the ' I Do's'
Ettington Park Hotel Wedding Ceremonies
Discover four enchanting ceremony settings within the grounds, each with a rich historical narrative, creating a truly stunning backdrop. Step indoors to be captivated by rooms adorned with original features and exceptional craftsmanship. Ettington Park stands as an entirely distinctive venue for your wedding ceremony.
- Hathaway Suite - The exquisite wooden-panelled ceiling, aglow with golden chandeliers, exudes opulence, and the presence of the Duke of Essex stone fireplace adds to the room's grandeur.
- The Library - The original features of the Library, which date back to the 18th Century, will enhance your ceremony. Say your vows under the intricate ceiling whilst deep oak wood bookcases filled with an array of colourful literature surround your guests
- The Bell Tower - Let your imagination run away with you in this enchanting location. The magnificent Norman Chapel will frame your ceremony perfectly. Not only that, the open air feel is idyllic on a warm day.
- The Orangery - For a completely unique ceremony backdrop, say your vows under the intricately carved arches of the Orangery. Surrounded by manicured Victorian gardens, it will frame you and your partner in a magnificent light.
The Ettington Park Hotel Grounds and Gardens
Nestled in the enchanting Stour Valley, Ettington Park is a haven of tranquility with the meandering River Stour gracing the estate. Immerse yourself in the beauty of our Victorian gardens, where the historic Orangery awaits your discovery. Venture further into the grounds, and you'll stumble upon the hidden gem of the Norman Chapel.
- Ettington Park Outdoor Ceremonies - Opt for the grand stone pillars of the Orangery or a charming open-air wedding with the iconic Bell Tower as your scenic backdrop. An outdoor wedding ceremony at Ettington Park is the epitome of idyllic.
- Garden Delights - Invite your guests to the terrace for refreshing reception drinks. Bathed in sunshine on a bright afternoon, it offers sweeping views of the picturesque countryside. Meanwhile, our lush, velvety lawn is the ideal setting for some friendly competition, should your guests be up for a game or two
- Expansive Hotel Estate - Nestled within 40 acres of Warwickshire's lush parkland, Ettington Park exudes an air of secrecy and charm. The meandering River Stour weaves its way through the grounds, providing an abundance of hidden treasures waiting to be explored.
- Nighttime Garden Magic - Their gardens and grounds are a sight to behold during the day, and they transform into a magical wonderland at night. Witness them bathed in a warm, inviting glow emanating from the mansion or enhanced by a mesmerising procession of sparklers.
I cannot wait to return to the Ettington Park Hotel to capture another couple's wedding day!
Choosing your wedding venue is one of the biggest decisions you’ll need to make, in fact, I would even say it's more important you choose the venue before the photographer. (Choosing the right photographer for your special day is still very important though!) I am lucky enough to have photographed weddings at this venue, so I know it inside and out. There are many hotel style wedding venues in and around Warwickshire, and this is up there with the best. What I love about this venue, is that there are so many photographic opportunities, as the grounds are so vast. From every angle, this venue screams luxury!
Looking for a Warwickshire wedding photographer?
As a wedding photographer, I pride myself on offering something unique, and I understand it’s not a cookie-cutter approach. It’s about getting to know my couples and understanding what’s important to them. I like to build a rapport with couples so we’re like friends, and when it comes to their wedding day, I can just blend into the action, with no awkwardness, or fuss.
Then using my skills and creativity, I love to craft authentic, creative images that help you relive the moments time and time again. Through my imagery I want you to see how much fun everybody had, and see just how good everyone looked, including you!
Ettington Park Hotel Wedding Packages
Like what you see, have any questions? Then fill out the form below and I will get back to you. Or if you wish to view my wedding packages then head over to my main page.
Is this the Warwickshire Wedding Venue for you?
Before deciding and booking your wedding day at this venue, why not book a visit? They have a beautiful restaurant, so why not book yourself in for lunch while you are there? Have a good look around inside and out, speak to staff, and get to know the place. I bet you will fall in love with it just like I have!